looking for offical apple white bumper

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by wastedd, Sep 10, 2010.

1. wastedd

wastedd Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I already havea black bumper but ive been looking for a white bumper for ages without any success. Apple themselves dont appear to be selling the bumpers anymore.
    Does anyone knows were i can get one (offical apple only)
  2. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wait till after sept. 30 when the free case program ends. If you remember, they took the bumpers down when they announced it, meaning when its over, they'll probably come back. You've been with this knowledge for over a month, doubt a wait of like 2 weeks will kill you. 0.o
  3. wastedd

wastedd Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Waiting untill after sept30 indeed wont kill me and i never implied it would but as for having knownledge of what apple will or wont do, well i myself am not as privy to apples intentions about these things as you seem to be, i can make a guess but i have learned over the years not to asume too much and instead go by facts. Since the start of the bumper program apple have only been issuing black bumpers so i asked myself why, were are all the other colors they advertised including the white one as they are not giving those away but there are people who have them so I posted this on the of chance that someone might have one they didnt use and wished to sell.
  4. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Wasn't trying to say you are, just kinda sounded like you were lol.

And yeah, i feel your pain here, i want the white one too lol.

But i think the main reason they're only offering black is cause i THINK they mass produced them when the black i4 came out. I remember i went to my local Apple store two days after its initial release looking for a white one for when i did get my i4 (was on waiting list at that time), but the sales rep said that they only had black in stock. I didn't really want to pay shipping and handling + tax, so i decided to just wait, then Apple stops selling them and gives them away for free. >.>

But yeah, if anyone does try to sell it, make sure its official Apple, there are a few fakes out there that aren't Apple branded, but look the same.
  5. hamster711

hamster711 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  6. jalexis4192

jalexis4192 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Or wait for Apple to release again and get for $30 instead of like $60+.
  7. hamster711

hamster711 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    True. lol