Looking for new App to stream music to Ipod on the Go

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by ianjamescooper86, Jun 10, 2010.

1. ianjamescooper86

ianjamescooper86 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey Guys,
    As most of you remember their was a App called simplify media and it was the best thing you could use.(to some people)

I am going crazy because I have a lot of music I would love to listen to on the Go. I don't want to just listen to music with my Network, streaming over the internet.

So is their a simplify media alternative out there???
    If so do tell. I have found a Video Streaming App AirVideo but they only do Video. (But they are GREAT)

Thanks for helping
  2. thedj

thedj Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    OK I have found 2, One is called streamtome, and its just like air video but for music which is perfect, it even looks like air video. very simple to use and has a simple interface just like air video (this should have been called air music lol)

Another one is called Z-SubSonic, it allows 5 servers, its a little more complicated to setup and use, but once its done its ok, but it does not allow network drives with music on them to be set up which is why i prefer streamtome because it allows everything.

The only thing that I wish StreamToMe had was a search function so I can find a specific song.
  3. ianjamescooper86

ianjamescooper86 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Looks like their is also this iSub Music Streamer. I am going to try this stuff tomorrow. Going to start with Streamtome