Looking for earphones

Discussion in 'Audiophiles: Headphones, Earphones, etc.' started by Ferrari3001, Feb 12, 2010.

1. Ferrari3001

Ferrari3001 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hey,

I'm looking to buy a pair of earphones for travelling and for study ect, because there handy even though I find them uncomfortable.

I listen to different types of music, mainly chart music but some techno and metal, so I'd like a bit of bass (umph to them)

My budget is about 30£, which is about 50 usd, if cheaper than that, excellent

Please Register or Log in to view images

any recommendation's,

cheers,

Kevin.
  2. gunzmaiet

gunzmaiet New Member

if you want comfortable, get the JVC AirCushions, they sound decent and are unusually comfortable
  3. Ferrari3001

Ferrari3001 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  4. Theodosius

Theodosius Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    I actually have those, I got them for free with my computer, not sure why though.. lol
    I like them a lot, they have 3 different cushions for the ear pieces, small, medium, large, so once should fit your ear fine.
    They stick in my ears better then the standard iPod ones, and have better sound quality in my opinion. The noise isolation is very good. I can be in a car on the highway, and hear nothing. I was completely un-aware of the people talking to me right next to me. By the way, mine came with a nice little carrying cloth too. Feel free to pm me for any more questions you have.
  5. Radish

Radish Banned

Device:
    iPod touch
    The Sennheiser CX300-II Precisions are really good. I own them, and compared to Skullcandies, sound really good.
  6. LiLJ$

LiLJ$ New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Marshmallow headphones. I have them and they are in-ear headphones. The in-ear part is made of soft foam that molds to your ears. They come in many colors and are $20 at walmart.
  7. phoenix777

phoenix777 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I just got the Creative EP-630 for 18€ (round £15 I think) and I must say I'm really impressed. I had a pair of the Sennheiser CX 300 which gave up the ghost after 18 months. The Creative's actually have the same sound quality for half the price, to my ears in any case
  8. Ferrari3001

Ferrari3001 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    mm, I'm torn between the three headphones listed above, is there no clear defience on what headphones are best for each pricerange?

cheers,

Kevin
  9. gunzmaiet

gunzmaiet New Member

Air Cushion- Comfort
    Creative/Sennheiser- Better sound
  10. NinjaBurrito

NinjaBurrito New Member

I would go with the Sennheisers.

Sound quality is excellent, and the fit is comfortable.

If all else fails, go for the JVC marshmallows. Great bass.