Looking for appropriate app

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by touchbaby, Dec 3, 2007.

1. touchbaby

touchbaby New Member

hi all, I am new to ipodtouch. Just wondering whether there is a similar app like diddle bug that can be used for ipodtouch ?
    thanks!
  2. NormNConquest

NormNConquest New Member

A friendly tip...

It might help if you tell us what diddle bug is or does. There might be 16 apps that would serve your need, but if you audience has never heard of diddle bug, they can't offer much help. Likewise, title your post more helpfully. "Looking for appropriate app" doesn't excite a lot of interest. "Looking for app that frammistizes my whoziwhatsis" will attract people who can help you, and let others know that this thread might solve the same problem for them.
  3. Recon

Recon New Member

FFS!!! Will people stop being so nasty to people looking for help on this site!

Mods sort it out!
  4. Mario

Mario New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    i think its called "sketches" touchbaby.
  5. blajeans

blajeans New Member

he just spoke out exactly what i was thinking.. i have never heard of some diddle bug either.. and i will definetly not go and start a google search on it when he could have just said what he needs..

and seriously...this title doesn't say anything and doesn't help anyone...

no one was being nasty to touchbaby.. we are just trying to make it easier for people to actually get the help they need...
  6. Nt1440

Nt1440 New Member

he didnt seem to be so nasty about it to me.....

he just stated it
  7. BigDaveyJ

BigDaveyJ New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    this is diddle bug, it looks like a good program, needs a different name tho.

Diddle Bug
  8. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

Well, now that we know what "Diddle Bug" is...I am pretty sure there is not an app like that. I don't really see the use for it.
  9. nathanstitt

nathanstitt New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Diddlebug inspired iPhone app

I also was a huge fan of Diddlebug on my old Treo, and found it was the only app I missed when I moved to the iPhone.

Accordingly, as soon as I got a few spare days, I wrote a similar app called Remindly and have open-sourced it.

It has pretty much the same features as Diddlebug, but also has geographical alarms that can fire when you enter or leave an area.

Check it out at: http://iogee.com/remindly

AxelRADL: It's very useful for quick reminders. For instance if someone calls me and I'm busy, I can enter a reminder to phone them back in 15 minutes. Making a calendar entry for something like this just isn't worth it but with Diddlebug or Remindly, you can create the reminder in about 5 seconds. Plus with Remindly, I can make an alert to tell me to "pick up milk" once I leave the area I am at, so I remember to do so on the way home.
  10. davebarrie

davebarrie New Member

What a horrendous sn op XXXD