Looking for an specific silicone case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by McLaren_F1, Jan 15, 2008.

1. McLaren_F1

McLaren_F1 New Member

Im Trying to look for an silicone close to "ipodtouchmaster"'s case. i cant seem to find it. i messaged him and hasnt responded, dont know why

Please Register or Log in to view images

. Anyways im trying to looking for a case that looks like this:

BUT i dont want the 2 lines in the back or any designs in the back. ive searched on ebay 30 pages and gave up. someone be able to give me an hand?
  2. b8randon

b8randon New Member

Found a lot like that on ebay. Here's a link to one. You can pick the color you want. This one might not be as this as those in your pic though. idk just take a look.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Silicone-Skin-Case-for-iPod-Touch-iTouch-Pick-a-Color_W0QQitemZ230211116696QQihZ013QQcategoryZ56171QQcmdZViewItem
  3. McLaren_F1

McLaren_F1 New Member

4. jaxjags

jaxjags Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
  5. Evalocity7

Evalocity7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well, here's a case which I find really excellent, and it looks like the one you want. I just copied and pasted this from another thread..So just don't mind the extra parts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hmmm...I don't like hard shells because the last i had cracked when I dropped it...So although it does protect the iPod somewhat...It does a poor job protecting itself.

I recommend the DLO Jam Jacket case with Cord Management. Yes, it is silicon and yes, it is a little bulky, but it still fits into any pocket easily. Here is a picture of the DLO Jam Jacket:

I really love it because there's no more need to wrap the cord around the device and you don't have to worry about the cords getting all tangled up. As you can see in the picture also, the corners of the device are extra thick, because that's where the device would most likely hit if you drop it. The sides where you hold the device, also have little bumps, which may not seem like much, but it does provide some excellent grip. It has all the necessary holes on it where they need to be (The connectors on the bottom, headphone jack, sleep button on the top). As most cases do, this also comes with a free screen protector film, which I decided not to use because I ordered a ShieldZone Invisible Shield screen protector.

At the DLO site, I believe this thing costs 20$, but I ordered mine from Amazon.com for 15$ when it was on sale, I believe it's 17$ now because the sale discount is off.

Good luck with whatever you choose!

6. Bigcavs

Bigcavs New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
  7. evi1d33d

evi1d33d New Member

I think Griffin make ones that have the light sensor hole but it doesn't have the slot for straps.
  8. Acerei

Acerei New Member

Holy crap, the zCover looks really good!!!
  9. Jake2392

Jake2392 New Member

i have z-cover
    comes with some arm clip and belt clip sh*t but i removed that
    and when i dropped it on cement it was till fine lool90l
    im also getting an invisible shield for the screen only
  10. mc2424

mc2424 New Member

u can get the exat one without the lines at any Apple store.
    i have one