Looking for an iPhone developer partner

Discussion in 'iOS Development' started by easlinn, Mar 22, 2009.

1. easlinn

easlinn New Member

Nov 29, 2007
    I'm looking for a competent and enthusiastic iPhone/Touch developer/programmer to create some cool and useful applications for the App Store. Even if you're not a master programmer, that's fine as long as you know enough to get started and are keen to learn more.

I have no knowledge in programming myself, but I have a solid background in design and conceptual development, and have been sketching out some solid ideas for applications for the App Store. I've even thought of learning how to program myself just to see some of my ideas come to fruition, but I'd rather play to my strenghts and hopefully I'll find somebody who's skills complement mine.

I'm currently working full-time as a designer in Sydney so this will have to start out as a side project. However, the company I work for has a couple of projects that would greatly benefit from a promo-app so there might be some paid projects in the coming 6 months as well.

The seed to this thread is my frustration with the App Store lacking the apps I'd love to have on my iPhone, but make no mistake, the aim in the end is to nudge our retirement plans in the right direction.

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me either here in this thread or via email (my username at gmail).

2. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Sep 19, 2007
    I am always open to new projects. My going rate is $100.00USD/hr. However, I am also willing to move from a consultory position into a development position. In which case, my fee will be negotiated in a more private setting.

If interested in discussing hiring a true professional, then send me a PM here with the details ofyour project. If you choose to hire me for dev work, then upon completion of the project, all code and copyrights will be passed directly onto you.

I will sign an NDA, but I will not sign a noncompete form on the grounds that I may already be working on a similar project either for myself or another party.

When you hire me, you will get what you paid for with projects being completed with the utmost professionalism and urgency. Any and code created by me is guaranteed to be AppStore compliant, although I am not afraid to get my hands dirty by playing win undocumented API and runtime object hooking/manipulation. If need be, I am also proficient with working with the iPhone's Private API, although they will most likely get your app rejected. To put this in other terms, there is very little that I can't make an iPhone do.

I also offer built in crack prevention. It's far from perfect, and your app will be cracked, but what I have to offer is more advanced/encompassing than any other coder on this forum (and many others) have to offer.

Please pardon any typos: I typed this out on my iPhone.
  3. Chicken

Chicken Retired Moderator

Feb 17, 2008
    Just on your iPhone, how long did that take?

Also this guy is amazing. Most of us rely upon him to give us advice and coding knowledge. You would be extremely privileged to have him by your side.
  4. tat.zizzy

tat.zizzy Member

Sep 6, 2008
    I highly recommend Skylar. He's a professional grade programmer. I can say this as i have used his jailbroken app known as "pockettouch" . Also my dad's business partner has his app store app "PocketElf". I have used it and can confidently say that it is one of the most polished app store apps out there.