Looking for an Adding Contacts App that works like this....

Discussion in 'iPad' started by BLKLBL, Jun 30, 2010.

1. BLKLBL

BLKLBL Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    When adding a new contact it makes you put in their name first...then save....then back to the next screen to add their phone number.

Does anyone know of an App that lets you add the persons name and phone number in 1 screen at the same time?

Or is there a way to change the settings to make this possible without an app?

thank you for any help!! :]
  2. Bubalooshi

Bubalooshi Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I don't understand what you're asking.

The Contacts application already does that.
    You enter his / her name and then you can add the person's number.
  3. BLKLBL

BLKLBL Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yes but like I described you have to add the persons name first...then save...then back to the main contact adding screen...then press add new phone number...then save.

I want to be able to add contacts quickly in 1 screen and only having to press save once. Basically what I'm looking for is if you went to where you add the persons name right now, but instead of something like company being below the name on that screen, there is a section to add that persons phone number the first time you're in that screen...Instead of having to add the phone number in a 2nd step after you press save and are taken back to the main menu where you can then add the persons number.
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I didn't realize I posted this in the iPad section. This was supposed to be a thread about the iPhone :]