Looking for a fun customizable game

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by SvOak18, Apr 1, 2009.

1. SvOak18

SvOak18 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ive been bored lately with most of my apps and have been looking for some customization. Some kind of app i can tell my friends to download and we can see who's is better. Something you can build and customize, a building, a character, ect. I don't want some crappy text game like the ENTIRE RPG GAME SECTION. I'm looking for something fun and entertaining i can build on over time. If anyone plays/played runescape that game kept me occupied for 3 years (I'm done with it btw it got boring after you do practically everything). If there is anything on the appstore like the in game houses of runescape or the whole thing, something i can make and have fun with and customize. Sorry if im not making any sense and im being really general but I've spent alot of time looking through the appstore but i don't know what to look for really...So if anyone knows of an app similar to my description or anything i can customize and build on that ISN'T an entirely text based game, I'd really appreciate it.
    Thanks!
  2. Mgssidley

Mgssidley Member

Tried SimCity? The Sims will be coming out this summer too.
  3. SvOak18

SvOak18 Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    o ok thanks