Looking for a decent case for my iPod touch 3g

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by Kjb1686, Jul 26, 2010.

1. Kjb1686

Kjb1686 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I am looking for a decent case for my touch. I want one that will cover the screen as well. My price range is 10-30 dollars. If you could provide a link for the case I would appreciate. Also if there is no decent case that covers the screen if you could link me to screen protectors. Also are screen protectors really necessary. Any recommendations are truly appreciated.
  2. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    So it wouldn't be a problem if what you were looking for covered the screen as well, for that i would reccomend the otterbox over here:

http://www.otterbox.com/ipod-cases/ipod-touch-cases/

However thats big and bulky. But anything that covers the whole ipod will make sort of watermarks on your screen meaning the plastic that is over your screen will stick to your screen itself and it won't be pleasant. I would also reccomend to look here if you already haven't.

http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=176758
  3. bapski

bapski New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
  4. Kjb1686

Kjb1686 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i was looking at the two switcheasy cases rebeltouch and neotouch. They say for the 2g ipod but will they fit on a 3g. Also which one would be better they both look nice but i only need 1.
  5. zavannah

zavannah New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey.
    When I bought my iPod touch 3g I kept it in a fancy 'sock'
    One fine day when walking the street, I wanted to take my ipod out of my purse to show it off to a friend. And when pulling it out of the sexy 'sock' it slipped my hand and flew 3 inches up the air and fell 3 inches down again with a mega SMOCK!! unto the pavement. But not one tiny little scratch. So I threw the sock away. But. Last night I woke up in my soft nice bed with my ipod beside me and it had developed the most giant huge scratch right in the middle of the screen
  6. t.ara

t.ara Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    How did that develop? Was it from the drop?
  7. ipod touch luva

ipod touch luva Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Yup! delayed damage
  8. Intense

Intense Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    So you want a case that covers the screen or a screen protector? Make it clear because they can anticipated in very different ways. And theres is NO difference between the 2G and 3G.
  9. Bok Choy

Bok Choy Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Candyshell is the sexiest case you could possibly own. And it comes with a screen protector if that's what you want.
  10. Tikker

Tikker Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I've got a switcheasy *******. Really great case.
    I had a nude as well but didn't like it as much. I also had a full body skin which was great but I prefer the *******