Looking for a case

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by laurandavid, Jul 30, 2010.

1. laurandavid

laurandavid New Member

I have a case I purchased from walmart that also has a plastic piece that goes over the screen. It does not stick to the screen, but a thin film that is part of the case. It still allows me to use the touch. The thing about it, is that is very hard to remove. Are there any cases out there that protect the screen without having to stick something on the screen?

Thanks.
  2. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    How would you use the screen then when you have something covering it? It'll be annoying to remove every time.
  3. laurandavid

laurandavid New Member

It covers the screen, but is a very thin piece of film but does not stick. It serves the same purpose as the adhesive ones, but does not stick. It is like part of the case. You still have full access to the touch screen and all without having to remove the case. If I ever wanted to used it on a dock, I would have to remove it and it is very hard to remove. I forgot the name of it, but at walmart it was like 24.99 and totally clear. I will see if I can find a link for it.
  4. Bok Choy

Bok Choy Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I use screen protectors/screen shields, but you have to "stick those on the screen".
  5. avikar1

avikar1 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    The sticky ones really aren't that bad....I used to use some stuff from switcheasy, and there is no difference once you take the adhesive on off.
  6. laurandavid

laurandavid New Member

It just seems that the self adhesives ones would mess up and peel off after a while of touching them a lot. Also when you take it off, I would think it would leave a residue behind.
  7. laurandavid

laurandavid New Member

I found what I was looking for at best buy.