Looking at getting a 32gig iTouch... couple of questions

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Stormstaff, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Stormstaff

Stormstaff Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Is there anything special on the package that I need to look for? Versions, etc?

Should I try to have a certain version of iTunes or just the latest?

Ya, noob questions but I'm sure I'll want to "play" with it later and if I can give myself less headaches later, it's much better.

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. DWY

DWY Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well first off is there anything in particular your looking for? (package wise). I don't know much about them but if its a good deal, take it.
    When you say versions i guess you mean 8gb, 32gb, or 64gb. If I were you I'd get the 32gb I know your probably like I'll never need 32gb. Well I thought that too but not long ago I filled my 8gb to the rim with music/movies and apps. Also, the 32gb has a faster processor and I thing twice the RAM which makes everything faster and it runs much more smoothly. Only downside is, is when you get it there will be a 99% chance you'll be on 3.1.3 which then you wont be able to jailbreak YET. In a month or so there should be a jailbreak for it, or at least a firmware update then a jailbreak for that firmware.
    Also iTunes wise, it really doesn't matter if you need to downgrade later you can. Just get the latest from here: http://www.apple.com/itunes/
    Correct me if i'm wrong on any of this... Hope I helped. PM me if you need help later.
  3. J-Phone

J-Phone Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    if its a 3G try to find it on firmware 3.1.2
    itunes use itunes 9.0, 9.1 has some issues with blackra1n