Lookin for an App

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by customcreazn, Apr 18, 2010.

1. customcreazn

customcreazn New Member

Lookin for a game app that I played about 4 yrs ago. I played it on my buddy's iphone before owning one of my own and I was addicted to it.

Hopefully someone can help me out so I can download it on my own iphone...I'll try my best to remember the details of the game...

Please Register or Log in to view images

Basically it had about 5 rows of bombs, each row containing 5 bombs itself... The bombs looked like a few sticks of dynamite wrapped together with wires on it. When the game started they would light up one by one and you would have to tap them as fast as you could to diffuse them. It was an extremely fast paced game that tested your dexterity yet extremely simple.

Does anyone have a clue as to what I'm talking about?

Thanks to anyone who can help.
  2. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Dactyl. There's also a Dactyl 2 now

3. customcreazn

customcreazn New Member

No it isn't Dactyl. I actually ended up downloading that during my search for my long lost App LOL Those bombs are round. The bombs I'm looking for are sticks of dynamite. It was a faster pace than Dactyl.

Thanks for the effort tho!!
  4. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Damn, I thought I had it

I guess that's what happens when I don't read the full post. Anyways, I'll keep looking around.

Btw, do you remember what the icon looked like?
  5. customcreazn

customcreazn New Member

Aw man...I have no clue. It was years ago when I played it. I would say 3-5 years ago on her iTouch.

You really don't have to stress yourself on looking for it LOL I was just hoping someone would come along and be like *click* "I KNOW I KNOW!!" haha
  6. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Haha, no worries. Just kind of got tired of opening each page to check the screenshots

an icon would've been easier to look for. Anyways, I couldn't find anything, sorry

7. customcreazn

customcreazn New Member

Haha thanks anyways! Thanks for stopping by and lending a hand. I went and re-downloaded Dactyl again to ease my cravings haha.

P.S.- Nice avatar. Made me look for more Casey Amber shots

I can only find ones with her and the Jordans.
  8. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

No problem, you can also check out TargetTap. Out of the few fast-paced tapping games out there, I like TargetTap the best. Instead of the objects being in fixed positions, they pop out randomly, which could be a little more difficult

And thanks

she's more of an unknown model. I haven't even seen that many pics of her lol.
  9. customcreazn

customcreazn New Member

I'll be sure to check that out, too. Just as soon as I fix this friggin issue. I went to download Dactyl and it gave me some dumb message:

"cannot connect to the store a secure connection could not be established. Please check your date and time settings". My time and date on correct...

I looked up solutions for it and it said to log out then back into iTunes. I did...now I can't log back in

And yea...too bad..she needs to make more of a portfolio
  10. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member