Look for some way to quickly add album art/organize music names/and so forth...??

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by andyam, Dec 26, 2009.

1. andyam

andyam New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    so my itunes is setup to keep everything organized, as soon as I change a song name, it changes in the file, and my itouch blah, blah. Thing is im tired of downloading songs with unnecessary comments in the comments areas, random spam in the artist area, or just artist+song name+album name all in the song field.... Just a bunch of mixes up.

I am wondering if there is any program out there, to scan your itunes library and organize it according to some databse, forexample, add genre (the one its supposed to be) add the album of each song (so I dont have to look up the information myself) add album art by itself and so forth...

Anything of the sort?
  2. andyam

andyam New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
  3. beebop

beebop New Member

fixtunes or tuneup
  4. Magnum

Magnum New Member

I've used fixtunes and that works pretty darn well
  5. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

I personally don't like using a program to organize songs and whatnot. Mainly because I have some 'unknown' songs, and FixTunes may not know the song so it changes it to the closest thing song it could find, so it may mess some things up.
  6. Magnum

Magnum New Member

I actually RARELY use fix tunes just because I personally think it is much easier just to edit them yourself. The only time a do use it is if it is in bulk and i get like 30 songs in itunes at one time.