LOL No New Winpwn

Discussion in 'Pwnage and Winpwn Discussions' started by GrrrBPD, Aug 25, 2008.

1. GrrrBPD

GrrrBPD New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    what a surprise the new winpwn is not out LOL, just wondering why does he do this every time say it will be out and then it dont he loves to play mind games dont he.

When do you think it will be out lol i think maybe in the next month or so.
  2. bigmoew

bigmoew New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Yeah, it is bullsh*t, but since he posted on 8/20, I'm gonna give him the full 7 days w/o going on him too hard, even though he said expect the update 'later this week'.
  3. JBB

JBB New Member

Device:
    iPhone
    Oh yeah, that's WAY funny!

LOL!

Mindgamezrfun2do!
  4. Spartigus

Spartigus New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Or maybe he ran into some sort of issue with it? Maybe he is busy with his outside life? Maybe you should get an outside life then you will see just how hard it is to have a job and release ground breaking software. Your not paying for it, you cant complain when an ETA is not met, your not CMW's boss, you don't tell him what to do, grow up....

I bet anything if there was a bug in it, but he released it anyway so he wouldn't get flamed by kids, those same kids would flame him for releasing something that has bugs. So my point being, things take time, deal with it like an adult and don't go crying to a forum about it when an ETA for FREE ground breaking software is not met.
  5. Jikoo

Jikoo New Member

Stroppy, but correct

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. darc10222

darc10222 Banned

WOOT!
    *cheer*
  7. r2dj

r2dj New Member

It's done when it's done (tm).
  8. MrBrightside

MrBrightside Active Member

why does there need to be another WinPwn?
  9. simoneous

simoneous New Member

Hopefully it will be realeased in the month, or at least the next two weeks...Hopefully everything is fine and as a wise man said: "It will come when it comes"...
  10. GrrrBPD

GrrrBPD New Member

Device:
    iPhone

LOL an outside life lets see I go college I go to work I also have appointents in the week and thats just a little bit of my life that you have no clue about, now am I crying no sounds more like you are.

I am a grown adult not a child and as a adult you learn things you learn not to say things that arnt true you learn not to bullsh*t people, NOW my point is you dont say things that you KNOW you cant meet he should learn to pick the right wording.

Maybe you need to learn life skills I do a hell of a lot of stuff in the week, so dont come to me telling me I need outside life when its very clear you dont know what your talking about.