LogoMe might be making a comeback!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by T0xicH4zard, Jul 30, 2010.

1. T0xicH4zard

T0xicH4zard New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I am currently listening to the TWiiPhone Interview With Comex, Chpwn, Planetbeing and iH8sn0w and the interviewer asked planetbeing if he has any plans for LogoMe and Planetbeing replied that he was going to work on it but not soon and he also said he was going to add a feature that will let you underclock and overclock your iPhone or iPod touch. Hopefully after the jailbreak is perfected he will begin to work on this again.
  2. iPod_iPod

iPod_iPod Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Well that's good news. I love my custom boot logo that I did with my redsn0w jailbreak but I don't think future jailbreaks will always offer that option. It's good to have that around.
  3. picklejw

picklejw Member

Device:
    iPad
  4. iPod_iPod

iPod_iPod Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Could someone explain what an overclock and an underclock is?
  5. picklejw

picklejw Member

Device:
    iPad
    Your processor on your ipod or iphone is underclocked by 200Mhz... the iPad is faster then the i4, they have the exact same processor. Apple dos this, for one of 2 reaons... one power consumption with more overclock (but your iphone is faster lik from a 3gs to 4 or a 3g to 3gs) two is heating issues, one or the other either way id like some speed or some more battery life if like im on a camping trip for the week lets say

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. JoeyB

JoeyB Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    Yea.. I kind of already knew he was going to do that. I believe my friend (Hexane) talked to him about it, because he was trying to overclock/underclock, and with help from PlanetBeing found out it was in iBoot (I think) or something, and you could use a program similar to, LogoMe, that would create the file and flash it directly from the iDevice. He also said that it was going to be a paid app when he released it. Not sure though, so if I'm wrong don't get mad at me. XD!
  7. iPwn

iPwn Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    Nexus 4
    It's been 3 months. Anything new?