LogoMe issues.

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Ralan, May 26, 2009.

1. Ralan

Ralan New Member

I have a very perplexing issue today, Gentlemen.
    I downloaded LogoMe on my recently restored 2.2.1 2g iPod Touch (Redsn0w 0.3) and tried to install a logo. I chose a nice Pink Floyd - Dark Side of the Moon logo. After the flashing finished, I attempted to restart.. And my iPod refused to boot. I tried to enter DFU or Restore mode, But it seems my iPod isn't even being picked up. I've tried two different computers and two different USB cords. Is there any way I might be able to solve this?
  2. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

Try to just plug it into a charger. Charge it for a while and try connecting it again. Also try holding home and power for 20 seconds to hard reset it.
  3. Ralan

Ralan New Member

Neither are yielding favorable results, I've tried recovery mode, DFU mode, regular restarts and long charging periods.
  4. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

I would have to say call Apple then, sorry about. this
  5. Ralan

Ralan New Member

Well, My warranty is expired. I really hope I can get USB working and restore through DFU mode. But thank you for your assistance.
  6. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

Your welcome and keep trying. You can also try the restore error 16xx link in my signature. It may help, but I can't promise anything.
  7. Matchstick754

Matchstick754 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Firnware 3.1.2

Does LogoMe work on the iPod Touch 2G with firmware 3.1.2 naturally it's jailbroken. If anyone has tried this ad has wisdom to share please do so or if you have had a friend who has tried it or just any information at all.
  8. effectsdude79

effectsdude79 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yeah, i have tried. it wont work. the progress bar does not move. well, thats what you get for using the latest software.
  9. Supertouch

Supertouch Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I too have had logome problems. As for the original issue... I don't have anything.