Logmein Ignition Part 2

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X' started by kolumbo, Jan 16, 2009.

1. kolumbo

kolumbo New Member

In my previous thread I asked if anyone knew any other sources to get this app. I was warned and the thread was closed. First off I wasnt asking for an illegal/cracked app. I was asking if anyone knew another location that I might be able to get the app that the app store, a place that might offer it for cheaper than the $30 bucks the app store is selling it for. I cant believe that people are so quick to judge before asking. I can clearly see in big letters that talking about or asking about illegal apps is forbidden, Im not a dummy, I can read! If anyone knows a LEGAL location that might offer the app for cheaper, pls pm me.

Thanks!
  2. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

Why would you start another thread after being warned?
  3. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No, there is not. App Store is the only legal way.
  4. joorowned

joorowned New Member

His infraction was revoked. As for your question, nope there isnt another way unless your jailbroken.
  5. Joe Rossignol

Joe Rossignol Community Manager Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    His warning was reversed because he did not mean cracked applications by saying "not through iTunes"
  6. kolumbo

kolumbo New Member

i finally decided to buy it, and it seems to work pretty well. Some people complained that its a little slow, but usually with remote desktop it can be a bit slower than real time. It seems to be a big slow but definitely usuable.
  7. OCP

OCP Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This is a program that can only be used legally. You go through Logmeon's system to get to your registered pcs.