Logitech Ultimate Ears UE 9000 - First Flagship, First Headphone

Discussion in 'Front page news archive' started by News Bot, Jan 4, 2013.

1. News Bot

News Bot iFans.com News

2. Shedoara

Shedoara Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad
    These are one headphones I want. Though I have a bad habit of always thinking about buying headphones, but then don't end up doing it

Please Register or Log in to view images

. But these, I love the fact that they can be wireless and then not. That's one big problem with my current Bluetooth headphones; they can't be wired for things such as my 3DS, so I have to get my regular wired ones out of my computer every time. Though mine only costed 110$ ($150 regularly)

How long does the battery last? On the ones I have now it lasts 20 or so hours on a single charge.
  3. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I generally don't use headphones wireless, that said, I've gone about 6-8 hours on these with BT. So the battery has yet to die

Although I probably won't be reviewing them, Parrot has a pair of BT headphones that also seem to work in passive mode (wired) too. It may be something to look into.
  4. Shedoara

Shedoara Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad
    Long as I at least get about 8 hours from them I'm good. Just have to get in a habit of charging them when I'm not using them

Just looked up the Parrots on Amazon and those look really good. They have all the features of these plus NFC and touch controls. Thanks for the suggestion, when I decide to get new headphones I'll be getting the parrots!