Logitech Ultimate Ears UE 9000 - First Flagship, First Headphone

Discussion in 'Front page news archive' started by News Bot, Jan 4, 2013.

1. News Bot

News Bot iFans.com News

2. Shedoara

Shedoara Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad
    These are one headphones I want. Though I have a bad habit of always thinking about buying headphones, but then don't end up doing it :p. But these, I love the fact that they can be wireless and then not. That's one big problem with my current Bluetooth headphones; they can't be wired for things such as my 3DS, so I have to get my regular wired ones out of my computer every time. Though mine only costed 110$ ($150 regularly)

How long does the battery last? On the ones I have now it lasts 20 or so hours on a single charge.
  3. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    I generally don't use headphones wireless, that said, I've gone about 6-8 hours on these with BT. So the battery has yet to die :p

Although I probably won't be reviewing them, Parrot has a pair of BT headphones that also seem to work in passive mode (wired) too. It may be something to look into.
  4. Shedoara

Shedoara Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPad
    Long as I at least get about 8 hours from them I'm good. Just have to get in a habit of charging them when I'm not using them :p

Just looked up the Parrots on Amazon and those look really good. They have all the features of these plus NFC and touch controls. Thanks for the suggestion, when I decide to get new headphones I'll be getting the parrots!