Login Bug. ):

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by iBoss™, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iBoss™

iBoss™ Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Since my name has a charachter in it (®), I used to have to click the orange forum button on the new home page, and then login through there since theres a login bug with the new front page that prevents me from logging in.

However, there is now no logging in through the forum page, and I need to (while not logged in), go to a random thread, and click New Reply.

It will then prompt me that I dont have the permissions, and then I'll get the traditional login box that works.

However, I really dont want to go through this, so can you please put the login box back on the forum page, or fix the front page to work with the ® symbol.

Sometimes I can get it to go on maybe the 3rd or 4th try but recently I got locked out. I requested a new password thinking it would let me log in, but I was wrong.

I finally got in after the 15 minute wait.
    Just please fix this.
  2. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    Sorry, it's not worth fixing this for less than 10 active users that made a bad choice of user name.
  3. iBoss™

iBoss™ Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Oh, well.
    Thanks anyway.
  4. studangerous

studangerous Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Lol. The lesson here would be not to create usernames with funky fonts... common sense dictates that you'll normally have to type then in again now and then to log in.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.