Lockscreen Clock

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by DarkWrath, May 27, 2009.

1. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i want to use multibarlockscreen and need to hide the clock. However i do not want to do all of the work in the directories because i have messed up before and have restored a few times. i also do not want to use david ashman's tweak because there is no option to toggle it on or off except by uninstalling. is there any way to do it in winterboard. Could anyone make one?
  2. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Well if you use BossPrefs I have made a toggle. Though David Ashman has made it so that you could turn it off in Settings. That is the only reason why I like it now because before it didn't have that option but now you can turn it off. Thanks to the power of Preference Loader.
  3. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I just downloaded lockscreen hide and there is no settings entry. Any chance of making that toggle for sbsettings?

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I don't use SB Settings for the simple fact that it is always running. Though the LockClock Hide Tweak from David Ashman's repo has a toggle in Settings. I would suggest that. It will turn it off and also you can add the Time in the Status Bar for the LockScreen.
  5. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    just checked in his repo and the description says that there in NO settings entry. maye you are using a different version? .deb please?

Please Register or Log in to view images

Edit: nm found it
  6. iKeablr

iKeablr Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Alright that is good.