Locking App

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Tucker6o, Dec 31, 2008.

1. Tucker6o

Tucker6o New Member

I want an application that locks my iPod when I press it. I also want it to be only unlocked when a password is entered. I searched and the only ones I could find were for jailbreak only. I cant jailbreak because I have a 2G. Does anybody know if any for non-jailbroken I pos?
  2. BaseballMVP755

BaseballMVP755 Banned

u cant lock apps but u can lock the actual ipod, go to settings, then general, then go down to under auto lock, and set it as u wish..
  3. Tucker6o

Tucker6o New Member

You misunderstood me. I meant an improved passcode than the one that's in settings. So that it doesn't auto turn on. Basically I wanna push a button and walk away from my iPod. Then if somone wants to get in they have to enter a password. For example search lock.app for jailbroken ipods.
  4. berky93

berky93 New Member

3rd party apps cannot lock your ipod. they have to be able to be closed by pressing the home button. the auto lock in settings, however, is a good lock. its only a few more steps to activate that than a locking app (unless you always want a lock, then its just pressing a button) and it works well.