Locking A Page of Apps

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by loganc58, Jan 23, 2009.

1. loganc58

loganc58 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello, I have a 2g so I don't have my ipod jailbroke yet. Once I get it jailbroke it will be my first time ever jailbraking it so I am new to this stuff.
    Anyways, I am not sure all the things you can do to your ipod after you jb it. And I was wondering if it was possible to lock a page of apps. When I say lock it i mean as in having it protected by a password. Since a lot of people at my school like to play with the apps and all that I would like to just put all the apps on a page that is unlocked then have a page with things like my calenders, photos, notes and things like that locked and protected by a password. And sorry if this is no where near possible or anything I was just wondering if it is do able at all because I'm not for sure all the things you can do with a jb ipod. Also sorry if this is in the wrong category wasnt for sure which to put it in. Thanks Logan
  2. Sarcasm Siempre

Sarcasm Siempre New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    There is an application called Lockdown that allows you to password-protect apps of your choice. Available in your local Cydia, once you get your second-gen jailbroken.
  3. Ex-Touch

Ex-Touch New Member

You can't lock a certain SpringBoard page, but you can lock certain Applications like the person above said. The 2G jailbreak could be out this month, or the beginning of Feb.