Lockinfo Unlock Timing

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by itdunmatter, Sep 13, 2009.

1. itdunmatter

itdunmatter New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hey guys,

Just wondering if it is possible change the timing of the lockinfo disappearing when you unlock the lockscreen. i.e. To increase/decrease the time lockinfo appears on the screen when you trigger the "unlock" on the lockscreen.

Not a huge problem, but being really picky about these things, the lockinfo bars stay on the lockscreen longer the lockscreen wallpaper before disapearing.

Thanks in advance.
  2. cjschriver3

cjschriver3 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Are you using the 20 second locksreen from cydia?
  3. UberNub

UberNub New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Use Dim Delay, it gives you more control.
  4. itdunmatter

itdunmatter New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    No, i am not talking about how long my lockscreen stay active for. My problem is the timing of lockinfo disappearing when you unlock you device. If you look carefully, lockinfo is a bit slower in fading into the background than your lockscreen wallpaper when you unlock your device.
  5. UberNub

UberNub New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    That's probably due to the fact that the lockinfo code needs to shutdown so there would be some delay.
  6. itdunmatter

itdunmatter New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Thanks for making it clear. Would there be anyway to fix this or reduce the delay?
  7. UberNub

UberNub New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I'm not sure on that. Though I think that I was incorrect in my previous post. That lockinfo closes when you unlock. If you keep in mind the fact that it's designed to get updates from your ipod and the internet then it would make sense for it to not turn off. I'm not sure about that though.