Lockbox Trouble?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by FARJORDAN, Jan 3, 2008.

1. FARJORDAN

FARJORDAN New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey, I'm having some problems with lockbox. Everytime I want to add something new to it there isn't an option for saving the item or when I go back into the main page where everything should be displayed, it isn't there. I go to "New" and in the "Password" section theres Username, Password and Website (and of course Note), and Tags. I input each of these with several tags but nothing appears as it has been saved. Please help...
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    I haven't encountered any such problem. I know there isn't a "save" button, but when I hit "back" I can view what I just added.
  3. anthonyp22

anthonyp22 New Member

I had the same problem

Hey guys. I Had the same problem. Took a couple minutes to figure out but here is the answer. You said that you added a TAG to the item. Goto OPTIONS then turn TAG FILTER <OFF>. Yeah, its that simple.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Or if you touch (select) the filter name under Tag Filter, that will show all the entries with that tag only.
  4. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

thats a great step by step help buy i think that this threads is a bit old..... since january... so their problem a) was solved b) they didnt care....

hopefully what u wrote will help future users with this problem