LockBackground_charge.png

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by HedgyHoggy, Dec 20, 2009.

1. HedgyHoggy

HedgyHoggy New Member

I just recently stumbled upon a couple of themes containing LockBackground.png, StatusBar.png, Dock.png, ect. But inside this particular theme there was also a "LockBackground_charge.png". Apparently it puts a Lock Background while your iPhone/iPod is charging.

Please Register or Log in to view images

I've never seen this before and I didn't know it was possible so I'm kind of skeptical. Can someone confirm this works before I try it out? I'm very paranoid about accidentally frying my iPod.

If this truly works, I'd also like to know if there is such a thing called "Lockscreen_music" or "Lockscreen_anything else" because I'd like to be able to put a Background while music is playing on my Lockscreen [Since all it shows is a black background with the picture of the album art]. Thank you.
  2. Happyman7

Happyman7 Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Themes won't fry your iPod.
    ~
    Ok, I tested it and it doesn't appear to work. Try to append [OFF] to the front of the file name (via SSH or iFile) and then respring and see if it did anything.
  3. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

Since you want a background while listening to music, check out SnowCover, works great.
  4. HedgyHoggy

HedgyHoggy New Member

Yeah, apparently it doesn't work at all. I just tried it myself and it's not actually a Lockbackground for charging. It was just a widget. I also tried Snow Cover several times a while back and tried pretty much every way to install the extension. Nothing happened after each installation. I guess Snow Cover just doesn't work for me. =[
  5. iAppleTechGuru

iAppleTechGuru Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    If you want to see your lockscreen instead of album artwork just dl NoAA from Cydia.
  6. HedgyHoggy

HedgyHoggy New Member

Wow thanks. That's an answer I was looking for, for quite a long time now.