Lock Screen Wallpaper

Discussion in 'Customize 2.0 Discussions' started by aommaster, May 9, 2008.

1. aommaster

aommaster New Member

Hey guys!

So I have customize 2.0 but I can't see the lock screen wallpaper. I've gone into summerboard and all the settings are correct. I can't view any of the wallpapers in the settings>General>wallpaper selection (there's only one there, which was the default option).

I'm wondering whether it's just me, everyone else, or whether a fix is currently being worked on, since it is the beta version.

Cheers
  2. interestingkid

interestingkid Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    your wording is really confusing but here i go
    when you download themes, it will come with the lock screen wallpapers and will be stored in the lock screen wallpaper section of customize 2.0
    also, you can't see original apple wallpapers inside the customize 2.0
  3. alehkcis

alehkcis New Member

i think i know your problem, which is really not a problem

Please Register or Log in to view images

, go to "settings" then "display" then "wallpaper" then select your previous or your current wallpaper then it will show you the theme's lockscreen wallpaper.
  4. Sickly_slick

Sickly_slick New Member

lol no customization or customize (the app) is need for this

5. aommaster

aommaster New Member

Hey guys!

Thanks for the replies. What I meant was that the custom unlock screen wallpapers aren't displayed themselves in the settings>Wallpapers panel in the ipod, even after the theme (or the wallpaper separately) is applied.
  6. alehkcis

alehkcis New Member

select your current wallpaper if you select it , it will give you a preview of the lockscreen wallpaper if its not the your current wallpaper try selecting your previous wallpaper , if its not the one, are you sure that the theme you are using has a lockscreen wallpaper? because some themes dont have lockscreen wallpapers, hope this can help
  7. aommaster

aommaster New Member

Hi!

Thanks so much for your time. The lockscreen wallpaper seems to be stuck on a single one, regardless if I change the theme. I am 100% sure that the theme does have a lock screen wallpaper (because I made it

)

I SSH'ed into the ipon, and it has a folder called 'lockscreenwallpaper' with an icon named 'lockscreenwallpaper1.png'.

Are the file/folder names correct?
  8. nickyipod

nickyipod New Member

heyy.. how can i change the lockscreen wallpaper and the regular wallpaper to be two different images..ur help would be fantastic..thanx