lock screen slider request

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sparky4601, Nov 6, 2009.

1. sparky4601

sparky4601 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I was wondering if anyone could make me a lock screen slider? I've searched and searched for a how to guide but can't seem to find anything to help me. (I apologize if this is inappropriate for this forum)I want a slider that well, is a p*nis next to it it say stroke me and when you slide your finger across it it grows. sorry but I think that would be hilarious when someone asks to see my phone!!!! any help?
  2. tktab911

tktab911 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Hello sparky4601...

Personally, lol i think that is hilarious...

But you are correct-asking the wrong section wont help you get your... "idea" for a slider to be done any quicker lol.
    Are you trying to make one, want somebody else to make it... what? these are some more questions needing to be answered. i could tell you HOW to make it but that would be unethical xD

Idk... Its not hard to make a slider (actually that seems pretty easy to do in theory) but if i had enoughtime i'd do it for you..
    Here.. & Here..
    are some good places to look/Ask. if u want to make your own the first one should help, however the second one might help you find somebody to do it for you.. lol i imagine it would be more cartoonish because i dont think i'd want a real looking one as my slider xD
  3. Bl00dr4g3

Bl00dr4g3 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    lol, someone please do this...i think this is hilarious.....
  4. tktab911

tktab911 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Oh yes... if you do get your wish,
    i would appreciate the slider aswell xD lol
  5. sparky4601

sparky4601 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Thanks for your help! I have been actually working on it today! I took a existing theme and have been changing things around in the html code and swapping icons. I have kinda what I want, (it doesn't grow when you side) LOL But I'm still having trouble finding the text in the html. When I do get down I'll be glad to post a link to the file to share with everyone.