Lock screen pause mod

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by P0150N0U5 F15)-(, May 13, 2008.

1. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

If there is a way to make the home button, when on the lock screen with a single click, make music pause. I think its a good idea because you can still show the lock screen via the sleep button or maybe a double tap... Your views???

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

while your ipod is lock just double tap the home button then a mini player well show with next ,previous ,pause ,play and the volume
  3. tian_kr

tian_kr New Member

but thats what he meant. he wants it to be the opposite
  4. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

I know that... A good example of how it could be used is it is in your pocket, and on the lock screen. Someone calls for you to tell you something; you tap the home button and it pauses. Then, when they have finished telling you whatever, you press home again and it un-pauses it. Bit like a limited Pocket Touch...
  5. lazyasada

lazyasada Banned

I ok I get you know ya that would be cool but you will have to mod stuff already coded for the iPod and you can Brock it if you don't do it right
  6. replicat0r

replicat0r New Member

uh... take off your headphones? and put it back on later? how lazy are you -__-

i have a Samsung p2 touchscreen player, that has blutooth built in, and it can be paired up with ur cell, so if there is a call, the music auto stops. cool stuff.. but it doesnt have wifi.. but it sounds sooooo much better then ipot... damn you apple for making wifi into music players...
  7. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

I don't like doing that in case i break the wire, ive already done it twice... Anyway, this is more practical.
  8. optimo

optimo New Member

if I recall correctly, removing the headphone jack pauses the music? does this still work?
  9. ddgv

ddgv Well-Known Member

i was going to say the same...... lol

and well this one tap to home button to pause the music would be kind of anoying because wut if you just want to unlock the ipod..mmm???... you would have to pause the music and then unlock the ipod and then double tap to play it again????? doesnt seem that much practic
  10. P0150N0U5 F15)-(

P0150N0U5 F15)-( Banned

What the hell? Did you even read my other posts... BTW, pressing the sleep button also turns on the iPod.

I don't like taking out the earphones because i've broken 2 already doing that... And your first and second questions make no sense at all.

You complete tit.