Load Time

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by atkins, Mar 13, 2009.

1. atkins

atkins New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I just jailbreaked Again with the new version and I am finding that I have a huge butt long load time when going into my videos, music or even loading the rom's list for the nes emulator. Was wondering if there was a reason for this or a way to fix it?
  2. assist

assist New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    if you have a couple widgets running it will slow yuo down. i had the snow fall widget and when i turned it off, i starting booting up programs A LOT faster.
  3. dashaman

dashaman Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)
    Make sure you completely shut off the programs that you are using. Mainly, Videos, Music, Safari, Mail etc... They stay open in the background. Thus taking up Memory, what you need to do is hold the home button for at least 6 seconds and it should completely shut off.
  4. atkins

atkins New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I heard there is a tool you can get to see what is running still in the background is this true?
  5. something15525

something15525 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    the tools called memtool. find it on cydia, you can clear up memory by closing unneeded programs.
  6. atkins

atkins New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    also i am a little lost with some things on cydia is there a topic you can look at to see what certain things are cause i thought i saw some things on there that had com in it and a bunch of numbers
  7. G8D

G8D New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    SysInfoPlus also allows you to view view processes and kill them.