LittleBigPlanet 2 Confirmed.

Discussion in 'Console & PC Gaming' started by qaiz, May 8, 2010.

1. qaiz

qaiz Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)

Please Register or Log in to view images

The sequel to Media Molecule's multi-million selling and multi-award winning LittleBigPlanet will be revealed in the June issue of GameInformer. No other details were announced. It's expected Sony will debut the title at E3 next month.

The Original was a huge success,Having won over 90 awards, including 2 BAFTAs and 8 AIAS Interactive Achievement Awards.

Last month, musician Ochre accidentally let slip that LittleBigPlanet 2 was in development by announcing through Twitter his song "Infotain Me" would be featured in the up-coming game. Sony did not offer to comment on its development at that time, however. In March, Sony announced it purchased Media Molecule, allowing the developer to create titles exclusively for Sony's hardware.

Excited? I am

2. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Oh joy. This is great news! I'm looking forward to it. I really enjoyed the campaign on the first one, not such a big fan of the user made maps though.
  3. magic8ball88

magic8ball88 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Hurray! One of the few reasons I haven't gotten rid of my PS3 (I don't want to start a flame war, Xbox 360 is not better than PS3 and PS3 is not better than Xbox 360 its just no one needs both)

This along with GT5 and GTA5 are the reasons I've kept my PS3.