Little Help, please ^^

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Guii, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Guii

Guii New Member

So, guys, i know i'm new in this forum but i already have for a long time a Jailbroken iPod Touch 1G 16Gb 2.2.1.
    But these days, i've installed an app called SwapMode, for me to play The Sims 3, 'cause it kept on crashing for some reason.
    But yesterday, when i turned off the "Game Mode" it didn't came back to the Normal Mode, what does that means, my theme didn't got back to how it was supposed to be, the SBSettings are not working, LiveTime Clock is not working, and Extended Preferences are not working aswell.
    I've already uninstaled the SwapMode, turn on and off the iPod many times, removed LiveTime Clock, my dock theme, and reinstaled 'em and they still are not back to how it was supposed be.
    What can I do? If I have to restore the iPod, how can I backup everything that I have on it? You know, themes, MxTube videos, applications, games which are not downloaded from the App Store, and even the save files from my games, such as The Sims 3, and Spore.
    Also, I'm having another kind of problem... Some of my Album Artworks are dissapearing from the list on the iPod, but they still are on my iTunes.
    What should I do to fix those two problems?
    I don't want to restore it, 'cause I spend a whole day doing it, and I don't have enough time these days for it, so please, can you give me another answer?
    Thank you very much.
  2. Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    sh*tocki Mushrooms.
    Uh, Game more you're gonna need a restore fur shur.
    Try installing it one more time and turning it off.
    But uh.
    If you have to back up use APTBackup I think?
    I don't exactly remember.
    And with the album artwork thing the same stuff happened to me.
    Switch all your songs to AAC format And you'll be okay.
  3. Guii

Guii New Member

And, uh... How can I switch my songs to AAC format?
    xD
    I'm quite a noob with those things...
    [Edit]:
    Sorry for the edit, but, with this APTBackup it will back up only the jailbroken apps, or it will back up their save files, ROMs, music, and stuff like that?
    [Edit2]:
    And will it only back up the Cydia files, or the Installer files, and MxTube Videos too?