Listen to iPod Touch 2g music through Itunes?

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Katavi, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Katavi

Katavi New Member

xxxxx
  2. BaseballMVP755

BaseballMVP755 Banned

u can use remote to control ur itunes library from ur ipod touch.. but u would have to transfer all the music to itunes
  3. Starkey

Starkey New Member

I think as soon as you put your ipod into another computer and try to open itunes with it it tries to format your ipod and sync it with the new itunes, so i don't think it's possible
  4. sdschramm

sdschramm Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    At home, open iTunes and go to FILE>LIBRARY>BACKUP TO DISK...
    Then pop in the amount of black CD's or DVD's it says, and then wait a while. Then, take those disks you just made and put them in your computer at work. iTunes will then open and ask "would you like to add this music to your library?" Say yes and it will copy all of your music (that was on your home computer) to your work computer. You can play music in iTunes from your work computer.
  5. NeSEncHo

NeSEncHo Active Member

If I remember correctly, selecting "Disable Automatic Syncing for iPhones and iPods" in Preferences should stop that... DO that before you plug the iPod in of course.

After that, I think you should be able to play the music on the iPod though your computer by going to your ipod in iTunes and selecting the song? I Sure can.
  6. eberglar

eberglar New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Yes it's possible. However, I don't know if it will work on a computer that has never seen your iPod. You'll probably have to authorize the computer, which may not be something you want to do. Just make sure you disable automatic sync in iTunes before you connect your iPod.