List of bugs found in iTouch

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by YOHAN, Sep 30, 2007.

1. YOHAN

YOHAN New Member

I saw this on a Nokia forum before... but they put a sticky post where everyone would list down bugs on a particular firmware. You guys think we can do this?
  2. 1337chaos

1337chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    I haven't really found any bugs yet, but there are some features that should be added. Such as the ability to delete files right on the touch and for some reason I can't compose messages in gmail
  3. scooter

scooter New Member

set it to plain text then gmail works on the Ipot
  4. robertandenith

robertandenith New Member

they sent out a bug fix download and I already installed it in my ipod, but honestly I haven't found any bugs in mine.
  5. timothyjay2004

timothyjay2004 New Member

I've found 2 so far. If you go to type your password in Safari and use the shift button, it should only capitalize the first letter and then return to lowercase for the letters following. It doesn't do this anymore. It now stays as though it has caps lock enabled (but it's not, it's the darker grey (shift) not the blue (capslock). So that's a problem that has risen from the 1.1.1 update. Also, I'm finding coverflow to suck now. I only have 890ish songs on my iPod (Yes I bought 90% of them from iTunes..

Please Register or Log in to view images

) and when I start at one end and try to go to the other, about half way through, the covers no longer show. They display the missing album art cover. If I go backwards, it'll show the first ones, if I go forward again, they are still missing. BUT, if you take it out of coverflow on the missing artwork and put it back into coverflow starting with one of the albums missing the artwork, it magically appears. Seems like a RAM and cashing issue. Once it gets to a certain number of artwork displayed it stops showing them after that.
  6. mikewitt

mikewitt New Member

You can delete videos directly from the touch by swiping your finger ACROSS them, a delete button will appear, and then you can delete them. This doesn't work for songs though. (It's probably so that you can make room for itunes purchases if you want to buy over WiFi)
  7. 4ndr45

4ndr45 New Member

off: i heard that the touch has autocorrect , can you disable it ?
  8. 1337chaos

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    yea i know about the video deleting part, the rest of it is a pain to delete though. and its not lke im EVER going to buy ANYTHING from itunes anyways... imo, the first thing i hope gets hacked is to change that nice "itunes" button into a "limewire" button. thats really all that itunes is in my mind, its limewire that you have to pay for. and in that case, whats the point when you got limewire

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. 1337chaos

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    there was a thread someplace where somebody asked that, you cant completely disable it, but you can choose not to correct a word simply by tapping on the correction under the word you're typing.if you type the word a few times while cancelling the auto correction, it adds the word you're typing to its dictionary and lets you use the new word for autocorrect. like if you type "oh" it wants to correct it to "on" if you hit "on" after typing "oh", it'll let you type "oh" if you type "oh" like 5 times and keep cancelling out "on", it'll know that you mean "oh" (hopefully that makes sense...)
  10. 4ndr45

4ndr45 New Member

i see thx for the reply. it will be annoying when i ll be posting in hungarian . telling me every time which english word sholud i write D