Links in Safari dont work!!

Discussion in 'Jailbroken iPod touch Application Archive' started by gamefame1234, Sep 8, 2008.

1. gamefame1234

gamefame1234 New Member

ok it all started when i downloaded the plug-in where you can download with safari, when i did that my safari disappeared, then i went onto installer and downloaded a safari from there and ever since i did whenever i go onto my safari and look up say something in google when ever i go to click a link to the webpage the safari crashes and closes... now i know one of my options is rejailbreaking but i think thats kinda silly seeing as i have over 4 pages of programs, any help would be awsome.
  2. jonmisurda

jonmisurda New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    If its from corruption of my download plugin, you can simply uninstall it via Cydia.

If that doesn't seem to remove it, you can delete the plugin manually by removing the Folder and all of its contents. It's located at /System/Library/Internet\ Plug-Ins/File\ Download\ Plugin.webplugin/

I fear though that if something got corrupted here, that something might be amiss with your ipod. If you continue to have problems, your safest bet might be to try a restore/quickpwn.

Jon