Line Rider Help plz

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by geoff1313, Oct 15, 2008.

1. geoff1313

geoff1313 New Member

I am somewhat new to this jailbreaking, and i know that line rider is an app in the apple store. What i am wondering also, is if it is able to be gotton via. installer. If so can someone provide a source or something to help me get this awesome app!

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

Don't be a cheapskate and just buy it. If you can afford $200 for an iPod Touch, you can shell out $2.99 for it.

PS: If you like having SWoD's, Installer 4's for you. Otherwise, you may want to stick to Cydia.
  3. butteronaroll

butteronaroll New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Actually Cydia has given me a SWoD!
  4. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    ZOMG NO WAY!!!!!!

same here. oh well.

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Jarlath

Cydia crashing won't give you an SWOD. Cydia installing programs won't give you an SWoD. Programs that you have installed THROUGH Cydia can give you an SWOD or the MobileSubstrate Safe Mode.

This is unlike Installer which can cause a SWOD just by checking sources, then crashing... or updating the Community Sources when it prompts you to.
  6. tkdmaster826

tkdmaster826 New Member

how come my old sources wont work in the new installer 4.0 i want all my roms and aps
  7. Jarlath

Because Installer 4 was rewritten from the ground up - it's like the difference between Windows XP and Windows 98; they're both "Windows", but they have different code-bases, and the sources for Installer 4 operate in a different way than Installer 3. Plus, the emulators for Installer 3 are based on the 1.1.x toolchain, which does not work with Firmware 2.x which renamed or removed function calls invoked by previous versions.

Just add ZotTTD's repository in Cydia; it has emulators. For ROMs, you're on your own.
  8. gunzmaiet

gunzmaiet New Member

old cydia gave fake swods since it used appinjector or suthing that made a respring unneeded to see ur app