iOS 4.1 Limera1n n greenpois0n stuff

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by iJailbreakk, Oct 9, 2010.

1. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Okay, the dev team already sent the exploit and wat it consists of out into the public so apple could very easily patch it weather greenpoison is released or not
    Geohots is still a secret meaning it should wait and be used next release, I am not trying to be selfish saying that greenpoison should be released but it's logical to release it tomorrow as planned and I for one doubt the dev team reads these threads saying "oh they want us to hold off okay we will" most likely they are doing something like being with family or working and don't care about these forums so the threads saying that greenpoison shld wait or limerain should wait are quite pointless... Either way I refuse to support limerain because geohot is doing this for attention and is probably not even real because he even announced he was done with jailbreaking and there's not proof you can make your iPod look jailbroken with a screen shot

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Tkf1

Tkf1 Community Development Staff Member

Device:
    iPad mini
    Apple still looks for exploits even if jailbreaks didn't find one. It could be patched in 5gen.
  3. iJailbreakk

iJailbreakk Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    The main point of this thread is to make people realize THEY DON'T READ THESE even if they did we aren't everyone they won't care they will still release for the people tht want it