iOS 4.1 Limera1n & iPad Discussion

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by cdaddy3, Oct 10, 2010.

1. cdaddy3

cdaddy3 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Hey all,

New member here and I have not seen a thread dedicated to jailbreaking the iPad. I have a 64gb iPad, 3.2.2fw from the factory, meaning I did not upgrade it myself, and I have tried everything mentioned in other threads with other touch models.

Anyone here have to do anything special to get their iPad to break? Cannot get the green drop to appear after the app says it should be done and after rebooting multiple times, no limera1n app.

Any help would be appreciated!!

*iTunes updated
    *Tried to break with Tunes both open and closed
    *Tried to restore with a fresh 3.2.2 fw and then break

Any ideas or tricks for the Pad?

Thanks in advance and look forward to any comments!!

C.
  2. Unregistered

Unregistered Guest

Been having the same trouble. Tried the beta 2 and beta 4 versions of limera1n and my 3.2.2 ipad will NOT jailbreak. Says it completes fine but then nothing, nada zip.

Just tried it on my 64gb iPod Touch 3rd Gen and it worked flawlessly, so it's not like I'm doing something wrong.

iPad 3.2.2 model number MB293C
  3. i.think.different

i.think.different Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    People said running as Admin helped
  4. Ace Of Jasons

Ace Of Jasons Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    or Compatability
  5. cdaddy3

cdaddy3 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Tried running every way possible. As admin, in compatibility mode(win98, winxp svc pk2), just runs through, says done but no drop or installer. iTunes is on 10.0.1, tried running with tunes open, closed, tried with pad in DFU, I have literally tried EVERY crazy way to get this running to no avail. Even put the limera1n installer in the Program Files/Common Files/Apple folder a la the old blackra1n method and notta!

Bumping this again to see if anyone has a "put this file here, press that button longer, ect" method that has go their iPad to go lime...

Thanks in advance for any help!!

Thought I would add that I have also tried with all 4 betas released so far as I read somewhere that the new beta 4 won't work with the iPad which is prolly just BS as some just cannot get it to work with any of the betas. I have ran limera1n in different ways at least 20-30 times. Just doesn't make sense that it would work with one iPad on the same fw but not another... Because of this I am leaving my iPhone4 jb'ed on 4.0.1 until something stable comes out...