Lil Wayne? why is everyone hatin?

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, and Videos' started by hotwater10, Aug 8, 2008.

1. hotwater10

hotwater10 Banned

All of my friends besides one likes him, how can you guys like all that rock and junk, i just hate how people are always o Lil Wayne sucks and metal ftw. why doesnt anyone like lil wayne on this forum?
  2. batman27returns

batman27returns Banned

Because all rap (except John Cena) talks about sex, drugs, hoes, killing him/her. It's pure crap and whoever "raps" should be slapped round the face 20 times.
  3. zephyrnok

zephyrnok Member

20+ times.

But that isn't what ALL rap is about...

There was a rap about school safety, that made me want to punch the teacher for showing it.
  4. redjoker5

redjoker5 Banned

this so called "rap" is nuthing but garbage. people hate lil wayne because hes a below-average mediocre rapper, but since people dont really listen to music anymore they dont realize how truly sh*tty his music is. if you would learn to listen and you would listen to people like nas or the lox and you compared them to lil wayne, your f***in brains would leak out your ass.

ill do a comparison just for you lil wayne dick riders. ill compare lil waynes best punchline so far to some punchlines from diff rappers

Lil Wayne: "I look fear in the eyes like a mirror, I dont fear him. I share em with the rest of the poll-bearers. Bury Him."

here are some other rappers

Jadakiss: "Yall scared I can tell. That imma get bucks like Milwaukee cuz like Sam i Casell"

Cassidy: "If you leave your car on traffic imma jackit like burlington"

THATS JUST TWO f***IN RAPPERS WHO MURDERED WAYNES ENTIRE CAREER WITH ONE PUNCHLINE. if you really think songs like lollipop are better than songs like checkmate and blood pressure, then youre a class-A retard and you cant even claim that you like hip hop because just saying lil wayne is the best rapper alive (like i have seen people do on this forum...A f***IN LOT) thats spitting in hip hop's face

so yeah. people hate lil wayne because theres so many dick riders around claiming hes the best when in reality hes just mediocre
  5. zephyrnok

zephyrnok Member

Holy crap lol... Fly off the handle much?
  6. GrooveMachine

GrooveMachine Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    It's all about the Sugar Hill Gang. 'nuff said.
  7. ChrisL

ChrisL Well-Known Member

i think that one friend of urs that doesnt like lil wayne is awesome.
  8. redjoker5

redjoker5 Banned

lmfao nah. i just hate people lickin lil waynes ass when hes truly sh*tty. i mean it gets annoyin lol
  9. wyvern706

wyvern706 New Member

joker damn u r takeing this way to seriosly

i dont like alot of his songs but i dont hate him for is i simply dont listen 2 it but he does have some pretty good ones like lil wayne and the games new single "my life" i dont care wat u say thet song i sick
  10. hotwater10

hotwater10 Banned

what does rock talk about then,,,,sliting wrists