Lights off new levels?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by jp110099, Dec 3, 2007.

1. jp110099

jp110099 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I just beat Lights Off and really enjoyed it. Does anyone know of a way to add more levels, or is there an update available that I missed? Thanks a lot.
  2. tag009

tag009 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    dude! theirs like 210 levels! how did u beat all those! just replay some haha. i dont know of any knew ones that u can find
  3. JMAG117

JMAG117 New Member

I don't think adding levels would make it any more interesting. As long as you touch lights in a symmetrical way, and recognize the few basic patterns that can be easily solved, any configuration of lights is solvable. It's possible that some random patterns could be more interesting, since all of the included ones are mirror images, but probably not even then. I read on Wikipedia that there's a simple way to solve any setup, but that kinda sucks the challenge out of it. Oh, well...
  4. singhjeet29

singhjeet29 New Member

i beat all 204 or how many ever levels there are in 30 minutes during an orgo chem class, you tend to see patterns and i was basically solving them before my brain even had a thought process of how to solve it by the end of it lol
  5. Bossboss17

Bossboss17 New Member

yup i caught on to the pattern quick
    then wizzed passed all the levels twice
    then
    i uninstalled it
    haha