1. andrew!

andrew! New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Ok, I really want to untether but Im too paranoid to install Libusb. I have it set to Compatability mode but im still too big of a poone to do it xD. Did anyone have any errors while installing libusb on Win vista 32bit? i know it says to install it via compatibility mode but.... the first time i wanted to tether-jb my ipod i didnt install in CM. the effects of getting screamed at for almost destroying the computer havent yet worn off.....
  2. jontag59

jontag59 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    i have 32 bit vista and installed libusb in compatibility mode and worked fine for me.i got scared for a little bit because my usb ports shut off for a couple seconds but then came back
  3. Ipwnnubletz

Ipwnnubletz Banned

Right click the installer, and click run in Windows XP compatibility mode (or something similar). No regrets. And if you still jack something up, you can always go into safe mode and uninstall.
  4. ALBIM

ALBIM New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Yeah, if you just go into safe mode or last known good configuration, everything will be fine.
  5. DarkAura17

DarkAura17 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    i installed libusb on my vista the wrong way and none of the usbs worked, and i had to do a restore.
  6. eggman7

eggman7 New Member

i didnt even know i had to install it in compatability mode. i have vista 32-bit and my usb ports shut off for a few seconds then came back fine.