Libusb...windows 7

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by rtgiant, Feb 10, 2009.

1. rtgiant

rtgiant New Member

<.< okay so I downloaded win7 last nite its awsome...but I wen i was rebootin my ipod i didnt remember I was in win7 now and didnt remember to run in compatibility mode so now my USBS are screwed and I tried uninstallin libusb but it did absolutely notin.

my labtop is missin 2 keys inore my spellin for tis post please xD ty..
  2. Tom_L222

Tom_L222 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Turn your computer off, then turn it back on while holding F8, boot Windows into Safe mode and do a system restore to before you installed lilUSB.
  3. StaticFX

StaticFX New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Win7 is Beta for a reason.. i wouldnt trust it for anything more than to "play" with

I would do this... wipe the drive partition it, install XP, etc etc, then install Win7 on the other partition. now u have the best of both. I have Vista64 on 1 HD and XP Pro on the other.. I do an F8 Bios boot switch to load XP for iPod hacking

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. rtgiant

rtgiant New Member

wat do you mean by system restore?? I did wat you said and I opened safe mode..but no option to sytem restore
    ty
  5. dancool999

dancool999 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Please see my signature for the Tutorial for windows 7/vista 64-bit computers.