Libusb and Vista 32 Bit

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by Ieuan1312, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Ieuan1312

Ieuan1312 New Member

Hey Guys ive searched around the forums but only found one thread having the same problem however they werent receiving any replys which fixed it, basically when i install libusb i do all the compatibility stuff making it compatible with Windows SP 2 yet my mouse always freezes which is preventing me from JBing my 2G however i am on a laptop so i have to keep using the touchpad to uninstall it, is there anyway to install libusb without it disabling my mouse and all my usb items and as for the compatibility thing it just doesnt seem to work, it creates the kernel and even though i installed it with Windows SP 2 compatibility checked it still freezes my mouse, solutions please.

Please Register or Log in to view images

ps im using Windows Vista 32 Bit and Cyw00ds GUI and the Tutorial video which goes with it
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Noone Knows at all...? ;(
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    Jeezus christ 8 hours and still no reply you lot really arent a very helpful bunch are you

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. Green_koolaid

Green_koolaid New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Same here have the sam problem
  3. Alt+F4

Alt+F4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Uninstall, then right-click the installerexe. Go to Compatibility and check the box, then choose Windows XP.

Basically Install in compatibility mode for Windows XP.
    Hah, i noticed this is from like 5 months ago...way to go reviving an old thread (No offense)
  4. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    If you get BSODs, which many people do with LibUSB and 64-bit, just boot into safemode and uninstall it, you should have no need for LibUSB, redsn0w does not need libUSB