Libsub (New problem) (Vista 32bit)

Discussion in 'iPod touch 2G Jailbreak: redsn0w, 24kpwn, etc.' started by lostguy7, Feb 5, 2009.

1. lostguy7

lostguy7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    This is one of the more frustrating aspects. After figuring out that Vista doesn't like the program. I uninstalled it through "Last Good Configuration" and uninstalled Libsub.

I then placed Libsub in XP SP2 compatibility and run as administrator. However nothing happens. I go in my Task Manager and it says that Libsub is running and it's memory doesn't change. So now the setup doesn't work :[

Is there a way that doesn't use Libsub? or a solution to this problem?
  2. krackhead674

krackhead674 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Uninstall Libusb off your computer asap. If you turn it off or restart your computer all of your usb devices wont work and youll need to reinstall vista. My suggestion is to get vmware and create a windows xp virtual machine. That's what I did with mine and my ipod touch 2g is jailbroken. search on google if you dont know what I mean.
  3. lostguy7

lostguy7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Well like I said I already uninstalled Libsub, that's why you can see me typing.

I guess I have to try this VMWARE.
  4. Brewstermax

Brewstermax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    I'm on a laptop, so this isn't an issue for me. Does this affect PS/2 peripherals? I presume not, as nothing has happened to my older Win XP machine that only have USB 1.1 and uses PS/2 for keyboard and mouse.
  5. krackhead674

krackhead674 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Libusb will not affect any PS/2 peripherals whatsoever. If you are running win xp then Libusb shouldn't disable any of your usb ports. This is only a problem in vista and win7.
  6. lostguy7

lostguy7 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey Krackhead can you tell me what did you download from the virtual ware stuff?

If all else fails I'll just dust off my old XP computer