LG trying to compete with iphone

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by orion2020, Jan 10, 2008.

1. orion2020

orion2020 New Member

2. Wambam1205

Wambam1205 Banned

i have the env which is the second gen, this being the 3rd gen, and i have used this one. Its cool at first, but like the env it gets old after a while and iphone is lightyears ahead of it.
  3. deveelx

deveelx New Member

Whenever I see that commercial on TV with the Verizon guy, I laugh myself out. Everyone is trying to compete with the iPhone/Apple.
    Does the Voyager have SIM slot? Cause most LG phones doesn't have SIM slots thus it is own by Verizon.
  4. orion2020

orion2020 New Member

Im not sure if it has a SIM slot, but I'm really debating whether this would cure my craving for an iphone.

Doubt it though
  5. iTouchCesar

iTouchCesar New Member

it definately wont. iphone interface is much much easier to use, and the iphone can do SOO MUCH MORE. this i really a waste of money. plus no sim card, verizon uses esn to activate accounts
  6. kf6tac

kf6tac New Member

Really, I don't think the Voyager is succeeding so much as a competitor for the iPhone as it is a way to keep Verizon customers from jumping ship to AT&T in order to get the iPhone. If you're a new user with no previous ties to a service provider, then personally I think the iPhone/Voyager comparison isn't really much of a contest - the iPhone wins. But if you're an existing Verizon user, it might be worth it just to pick up the Voyager for your next phone and add some data service to your contract, instead of taking the time and effort to get out of your existing Verizon contract and mosey over to AT&T.
  7. 8gigaPodTouch

8gigaPodTouch New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    actually there's more than that HERE

and btw before the launching of iPhone and iPod touch this phone already out in the market.

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. jamou

jamou New Member

How can LG claim that the Prada has an ''avant garde'' design, every singe feature of this phone is just a lame ripoff of the iphone, plus the way they advertise it (black and white) with what looks to be high social ranked people looks so pretentious and is really ugly in my opinion
  9. jamou

jamou New Member

sorry for double posting, i didn't see that it came along before the iphone, even though, it's nothing compared to the iphone
  10. TheRays

TheRays New Member

thats the old lg touchscreen phone they know have the viewty which is very nice and definatly compete's with the iphone. http://viewty.lgmobile.com/