Preview LG Prada "Theme"

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by soccerpro100cn, Jun 2, 2008.

1. soccerpro100cn

soccerpro100cn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    LG PRADA​

Well, I made a transparent dock and wallpaper, completely done in photoshop by me. (I know i am so amazing) I also included icons from a previous theme as they compliment the dock nicely. Only the iTunes icon is has transparency. For identical screenshot images, only put the iTunes icon on your first page of the springboard.

Your dock should be arranged as followed - iPod, Phone, Mail, Safari.
    (those four icons are completely invisible. The icon images are incorporated into the dock.)

If anyone wants to mod this theme, build off of it, or plainly just do whatever you can to make it better, go ahead. I won't be updating it, so u guys just do w/e with it. Oh and no insults or nething, as this is the first time I attempted to make something in photoshop.

Note: the screenshots came out kind of blurry and distorted. (used capture.app, as that is the only screenshot program that doesn't screw up my ipod)

Attached Files:

2. dwonder3

dwonder3 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    sweet, but only 5 icons for it?

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. carlos!

carlos! Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    this would be nice if the icons werent so blurry.
    i like the look of it thought, just improve on the icon quality

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. soccerpro100cn

soccerpro100cn New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    yea i know, only 5 done by me. but i'm too lazy :]

that's why i posted it here in the preview thread instead of the release thread so others could take over. oh and the icons are blurry because i made them in photoshop and my skills in that program suck. in the download file is a psd with the icons in separate layers. i tried to fix them but i didn't want to ruin the icons because my wireless mouse likes to spazz a lot (drawing straight lines is almost impossible).
  5. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    This reminds me of my Voyager, I know it's a Prada but they're both LG so it doesn't matter. I don't see the point of having two touch screen devices whose springboards look the same, so I won't use this.
  6. The Baydestrian

The Baydestrian Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    is the Prada phone out yet?
    sorry for being offtopic