LG Bluetooth Stereo Headset HBS-200 on iPod touch 2G

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by FromStoneage, Jul 14, 2009.

1. FromStoneage

FromStoneage New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I just purchased this Bluetooth headphone off ebay, tried with BlackBerry, it works awesome with all the functions on the headphone works. Calls, Stereo music playing, volume control, previous song and next song.

But when I tried today with my iPod touch 2G on 3.0 firmware, it can only play stereo music, but the control are not function. I can't skip the song nor adjust the volume.

Any ideas? Help plz! Will this headphone works for iPhone 3G/3GS has anybody tired ?
  2. Vampiric__Lover

Vampiric__Lover Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    hey do you have a pic a those? cause i think i mighta had the same ones..
  3. FromStoneage

FromStoneage New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    a picture of what? the headphone? or the screensh0ot of the iPod touch? well just do a google search thats the bluetooth headphone i was talking about. Went to settings> Bluetooth on and paired up with my headphone everything works, BUT no volume and no previous/next song control from the bluetooth.
  4. FromStoneage

FromStoneage New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Ok here is the screenshot of the iPod touch see attachments, I can't change the volume on the iPod touch nor on the bluetooth headphone help please!!

Attached Files:

5. thegreen1

thegreen1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have the same headset- I can change volume and play/pause with the headset's controls, but can only skip songs using the ipod onscreen controls. Maybe try disconnect/reconnect your headset? I dunno... I'm using an IPT 2g, jailbroken, btw.

I've seen mixed results for various headsets posted on here since the 3.0 update, I think apple needs to improve their BT connect software, if that's possible.

Wish I could help further, but if mine functions better, so should yours.
  6. FromStoneage

FromStoneage New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    thanks I think that was my bad, yea I realized the minimum volume was really loud and yes I can change the volume to louder but I wanna it to be softer

Please Register or Log in to view images

yea the bluetooth are not that great with iPod touch and iPhone, blackberry is much better on that part

any idea how to use this to make skype phone calls?
  7. Aznr00t

Aznr00t New Member

i dont think there is bluetooth mic support
  8. thegreen1

thegreen1 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Agreed. Gotta have a wired mic for anything. (I don't. the voice memo app is useless to me.)

You want it quieter? Try adjusting the volume before connecting the HS, then connect and adjust. I haven't fiddled with this yet- I like it LOUD!

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. Aznr00t

Aznr00t New Member

i have those apple wired ones. awesome =) does that thumbtack mic from switch easy work?