Level advance on Super Monkey Ball?

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by StevenX, Jul 20, 2008.

1. StevenX

StevenX New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I bough SMB today, and am really enjoying it, although there is one little quirk which is bugging me..

I can't find a way to skip through levels I've already played, within a stage.. For example if I've played 6 levels of the Hard stage on Monkey Island, then leave the game and go back to play the Hard levels, the game starts on level 1 of those levels again, rather than level 7..

In addition, you can only gain all of the bananas to earn a crowned level (counting towards opening bonus levels) if playing on Normal mode.. That means that if you'd played one stage w/ 10 levels and got all the bananas on all but the 10th stage, in order to gain access to the bonus level, you'd have to play all 10 levels again to get all bananas on the last level, rather than JUST playing that single level which needs perfected.

Is there any way to skip levels which have already been played, or am I just being really thick and not seeing it?
  2. DotSlashSlash

DotSlashSlash Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    you can choose any level in practice mode but the other two modes pick the levels for you.
  3. ipod_touch

ipod_touch New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    currently smb does not save each level u play so u have to play the whoe thing over if u leave the game inbetween. i hope they fix this with a update.
  4. bkram1

bkram1 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yeah its really annoying if you have to do something quickly and then the iPod locks.

Please Register or Log in to view images