Let's talk about underrated applications

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by marcusjlang, Dec 6, 2008.

1. marcusjlang

marcusjlang New Member

What are some underrated and less popular apps you'd recommend? Usually the underrated apps aren't cheap, they tend to be more than 99 cents or they have a very exclusive market or purpose. They also tend to be out of the top 20. Here are some of mine.

World Factbook 2008 (basically the CIA encyclopedia in your hands, everything you want to know about all the countries.)

Pyro Mania
    (A fireworks simulation that's way better than the others. Perfect for wasting time in the bathroom or in line, you can also listen to your music while you do this.)

IR-909 (Very fun 909 drum machine simulator, amazing, just like the real thing.)

Dactyl 2 (A simple game where you defuse games, a game that tests your reflexes, very addicting, and the equal has multiple level's of difficulties.)

Auroa Feint: The Arena (It's expensive, but it's better than the original, with online play, it's an amazing RPG puzzle game that will take up hours of your time.)

Karajan (It's expensive, an app that teaches people how to play music and ear train, very effective.)

USA Manual (Great for political science majors like me, has all the essential government readings, the Constitution, The Federalist Papers, etc.)

Frenzic (An addicting puzzle game that is way better than Tetris.)

Beejive IM (So much better than AIM, worth the price)

Beatmaker (Simply a beat maker, a very good one, complicated, you need to practice, but you can do anything, 20 bucks, but worth it if your into that kind of thing.)

iSign (An app that helps you with American Sign Language, over 800 3-D sign gestures, very well done.)
  2. gunzmaiet

gunzmaiet New Member

first off, this is the wrong section, it should be in App Store Section

i agree that there are underrated apps but that my underrated apps r different, work factbook is pointless since u can get that info off the internet (websites) without paying like 5 bucks
  3. marcusjlang

marcusjlang New Member

If you have an iPod Touch, and your not by wifi, it's better. Sorry for posting in the wrong section, honestly, anyways, I doubt I can move it. So, I'll wait for a mod to do it.
  4. poopstain

poopstain New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Shaky Summit

I think it is 4.99. It has really good 3d graphics, it is well made, and it is fun.
  5. phategunner

phategunner New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    The money's on Beejive IM. Its seriously a very very good IM app.
  6. jchaike

jchaike Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    beejive is the best
  7. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    beejive isnt underrated....
  8. phategunner

phategunner New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Few people outside of this forum even rates beejive.
  9. marcusjlang

marcusjlang New Member

Stop It! is very addicting.