lets have fun with mac os

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by ronpod, Jan 16, 2008.

1. ronpod

ronpod New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    steve must think he is god.....hack the mac...... this is the only way to knock him down a couple notches... We must take it into our own hands and not let a now selfish tycoon destroy another prodigious OS...... this reinforces open source vs the capitalistic views of a single person/entity..... turning back only means he will become what he is now again.... revolt because freedom is worth it.... fight

the scared shall follow shortly there after..... you give him an inch and he will run all over you
  2. Bitter

Bitter New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I just want Apple to realize that apps should be free, and they need to release that SDK sooner rather than later, not plan some sort of...well...rebellion or something against Apple, we're not that sick dude, just a little ticked.

Bitter.
  3. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

um... megalomaniac?

really. we can get the apps free, so lets get the apps free. just jailbreak. it's not a problem. if they choose to charge for the apps, it's their right. they have the legal rights to charge for it. apple might be receiving pressure from google and yahoo to charge for it too. so if you want the apps legally, go buy a copy. if you don't jailbreak and install them, and wait for a jailbreak on 1.1.3.
  4. AJL23

AJL23 New Member

I think you can install Linux on your Mac if you want. Or run a 3rd party developer environment on OSX, or run open source software on it. Is that what you mean?
  5. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

the crazy dude wants to hack mac os x to shove it up steve's left buttcheek.
  6. AJL23

AJL23 New Member

I don't think it would fit. Does it have to be the DVD or can it be copied onto a USB stick?
  7. sibux

sibux Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I havent think of this, but know I start thinkking... if he wants us to pay for the SDK...
  8. Omega Chaos

Omega Chaos Banned

No.

Please Register or Log in to view images

lol just no
  9. Vision_Again

Vision_Again New Member

Device:
    iPad
    haha wow SDK better not cost nothingggg ah