Leopard theme for iSolitaire

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by sunsurfin, Nov 22, 2007.

1. sunsurfin

sunsurfin New Member

I had a theme made yesterday for iSolitaire, but for some reason, the background wasn't showing up; it just defaulted to the one I was using for my unlock screen. Today, I tried uploading it again, and it worked, so I'm not sure what to say... None the less, I've created a theme for it. To install, replace the table.png file in the /Applications/iSolitaire.app/ directory with the one I created, as well as the back.png file, which should go in the /Applications/iSolitaire.app/cards/default/ directory.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Any comments or criticisms are welcome- maybe I'll make some more later.

Attached Files:

2. spoonforknife

spoonforknife Retired Moderator

Thanks, that's nice - the transparency, the background, this could work with the Leopard summerboard theme.
  3. deadstick

deadstick New Member

Hello,

I'm the developer of iSolitaire and noticed this theme for it.

FYI, the next version will include the ability to easily add skins and I'm planning on using this one as an example, so thanks... Do you happen to have added to this theme and changed the cards fronts as well?
  4. steeped

steeped New Member

iSolitaire was created by a dude called RustyRedWagon, not deadstick.

Also, adding themes now is very easy - or easy enough.

lol funny noobs.
  5. deadstick

deadstick New Member

lol, http://iphone.rustyredwagon.com is my website and my handle is deadstick...

That's the facts and I only posted on here to give the creator of this theme acknowledgement that I'll be including their work in the next release (common courtesy you know!). You would also be surprised how many questions I get regarding theme changes. If I can make program changes to limit those then it's worth it no matter how "easy" it may appear to other people.

lol funny noobs back at ya

6. steeped

steeped New Member

Alright, well if you are the real creator of iSolitaire, then great job I love the app and I hope you do more programs and I will be looking forward to them. If you aren't, then I call noob back on you again!
  7. sunsurfin

sunsurfin New Member

Thank you for the acknowledgement! You're more than welcome to use it as an example. I have not revised the front any, and I don't really have plans to do so; it just didn't seem very necessary, as it doesn't look bad with the the theme as is

If you wanted anything changed before using it in the next release, just PM me and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks for the great app!
  8. Rawd

Rawd New Member

Attached Files:

9. jmiz9000

jmiz9000 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    when is the next update comming out?
  10. deadstick

deadstick New Member

V0.5 available on my website (though 0.4 just popped up on installer)

0.5 includes some more bug fixes (including the stock/talon resetting issue reported by many) and the ability to change themes (includes 2). I'd like to include in the core package a real cool theme that changes the cards as well at some point. Let me know...

Enjoy!